Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fish Keeps Swimming In Front Of Water Filter Should I Be Worried About My Betta?

Should I be worried about my Betta? - fish keeps swimming in front of water filter

Now a few months, I have a blue male betta as a gift from a friend of mine. Since I learned about Betta, and how to take care of them. So I took the consumption of glass (box?) Went to a bowl 1 gallons fish. The still not big enough, I know, but I plan to make it a heated reservoir 3 or 5 gallons filtered out as soon as possible. In any case, I clean his bowl once a week, and I bought one of these aquatic plants Filteration Betta Vase I paused for a few bars to help. And yes I am sure that the plant with a diameter much smaller than the opening of his glass for him had to breathe. As the heat I had a desk lamp standard 70 watts, depending on my stick the thermometer in your tank holds 75 to 80 degrees.
Ok now my question last night realized that I was a dead spider in the bottom of the bowl "beta". I do not think anything about it because my father always eat goldfish and koi shit like this all the time, so I guess he did not believe'd hurt my Betta to eat when they occur. Well, actually this morning, the spider was gone, but my betta was strange. It seems that all she wants to do is sleep, which is rare for the beta. As a rule, all I have to do, and can only give the food directly in front of the cup, like a dinner bell. He still swims well, is as beautiful as ever, and I did eat a couple of short balls during the day. But it is Deffinatly themselves.
Could eating spider, poisoned my Betta? If so, it's something I can do to help? I know he is just a fish, and all, but I'm really connected to the child. Ok, I thank you in advance.
PS and yes, my name is Betta Beta.

4 comments:

Clown Keeper said...

Ok, so it was a poison that can affect a fish so little. The house of the spider could kill him! Care and Poos siphon every time out, which may be contaminated.

Clown Keeper said...

Ok, so it was a poison that can affect a fish so little. The house of the spider could kill him! Care and Poos siphon every time out, which may be contaminated.

Raven said...

Where there are foreign bodies in the tank must be removed. Remember that many items can be harmful to fish, despite seemingly harmless. Error on the side of caution next time.

BoomBox said...

Go to the vet or PetStore! And yes, it could be the Pride. Indeed. It was the spider! (AI 99.9 percent on the insurance.) Leave him alone. And I do not recommend light for now. Why did the spider in it can be? I see the leaves when bowls.Just take your fallinf fish in my nature to take its course now ... (Dung) and ask the Petstore / vet what to do ... I'm no expert as .... And maybey u can leave the light on, but I do not know ....

Post a Comment