Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Stool Is Dark Brown And Thick Loose Stools And Beef?

Loose stools and beef? - my stool is dark brown and thick

My dog was 6 months old, she had 2 episodes of the appointment this morning, the night was dark and thick Muckish, before.Last never happened, I fed cooked meat stew, which was first cooked a little vegetable oil, to which I added one very small area and powder.Also garlic, salt, I gave him a mouthful of beef stew to which I added sauteed mushrooms, onions and peas for granted. Of no mushrooms and onions, but only a few pieces of meat in the broth, and I am very concerned if he has an injury? I know I should not be treated, but he looked so sad when it was eaten! It sounds great, is very alert and physically active, playful, is drinking water, had no vomiting so far, but only 2 cases of loose stools, should be as far as I am taking him to the vet immediately worried? I have an appointment with the vet later in the evening for his shots. If it's good for them, or should they worry? Please help, thank you

3 comments:

myrottie family said...

The most likely new to the food that to him so he will never ask your veterinarian about Metamucil, there are certain medications my vet said I could give our pets, but ask your vet (my vet said Metamucil dose, while the opposite effect in dogs to humans), good luck and I give my dogs table messages all the time

saraly_1... said...

Have you ever eaten meat before? If not, can be allergic or intolerant. If you are active and play, I doubt that this is an emergency.

Kit_kat said...

I think it's ok to eat my dog to remain Alon table with food for dogs and meat before cooking.
I suggest a stool sample that kind of sounds like it could be worms.
Only an eye on him and make sure they are not really bad, but I'm pretty sure it will be OK

Post a Comment