Monday, February 22, 2010

Polaris Crack In The Suspension 1996 Polaris SLT 700 Jet Ski Won't Start?

1996 Polaris SLT 700 jet ski won't start? - polaris crack in the suspension

Wondering if someone could enlighten us on this issue. I have small engines (mostly 4-stroke) for 20 years worked, but no one ever seemed to me a jet-ski (thank God!) So far. No carbohydrates from not yet released, but the best thing I can say is get on fuel through. They also have fire at plugs, but will not be started. Also from fuel spray (liquid) directly into the jack can not even hit. But in my experience, if you fuel, ignition, compression and exhaust, and any time you get to start an engine, or at least influenced. But as I said is my first marine engine and wonder if I've missed something, or if there is something for which I need to know. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I also have the environment --Ion that the owner said he had problems to begin with in the past, but I always cracking a little gas and it run a little. He was sold twice, but after two people who might not start when they try, took retirement. He said he started 3 days without problems, but it's the last time his. It can not be used at all. He had at least 3 years and may have 6 hours of work by himself. So I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment