Monday, February 15, 2010

Snoring Problems More Condition_treatment How Should I Deal With A Snoring Problem?

How should I deal with a snoring problem? - snoring problems more condition_treatment

This summer I am in a summer camp where I live for about 3 weeks.

Each shared a room with a roommate.

Last year (I went to the camp), my roommate was very nice, but does not mention that hoarse, as it kept him awake at night, first at the camp.

This year, how should I treat my snoring problem? I want my new roommate who snores from the beginning? So what if they are kept awake at night?

1 comment:

rk s said...

First, to rule out any medical problems like a deviated septum, other obstacles in the nose, as the growth of nasal polyps or a blockage in the throat during sleep.
Here are some tips to help you kick the habit permanently can.
1. WEIGHT.20% weight loss in men and 30% of the weight on women snore more.
2. If you are not active in life, you are hoarse.
3. Do not consume alcohol before so as to prevent dinner.If, snoring, drinking plenty of water before bed.
4. EXIT SMOKING.If can not give then a break of at least 4 hours before bedtime.
5. Sleeping on your side, you do not straight.If a moderate snorers are stopped when the dream of her.
6. AVOID PILLOWS.Avoid height of the head and neck and WilL or less snoring stop snoring.

Post a Comment